INFORMATION – DATES/TIMES – SIGN UP ONLINE BELOW!
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a lifesaving technique useful in many emergencies, including heart attack or near drowning, in which someone’s breathing or heartbeat has stopped. The American Heart Association recommends that everyone — untrained bystanders and medical personnel alike — begin CPR with chest compression.
It’s far better to do something than to do nothing at all if you’re fearful that your knowledge or abilities aren’t 100 percent complete. Remember, the difference between your doing something and doing nothing could be someone’s life. Take a class today at the Lowell Vol. Fire Dept. to learn these life saving skills.
We also offer Healthcare Provider CPR classes, and we can even provide training at your facility if you have a large group that wishes to be CPR certified.
For more information about the CPR courses offered please email the CPR coordinator at email@example.com, and the coordinator will get back to you promptly.
COST PER PERSON: $50.00
CPR CLASS INFORMATION
- Class dates are usually the last Tuesday of the Month. Verify date when signing up for the class below.
- CLASS Course: Non-Healthcare Provider CPR and AED.
- Start time is 6:00 pm.
- Classes are held at the Lowell Vol. Fire Department located at 1331 E. Commercial Ave, Lowell IN 46356
- Cost is $50.00 per person
- Please bring exact amount in cash
- Personal Check is accepted
- Payment is due at the beginning of the class
ONLINE SIGN UP BELOW
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.